ONSMS is seeking a Spanish Interpreter
Spanish Interpreter Job Description
Old North State Medical Society is looking for a Spanish Interpreter to serve as a liaison between our patients and physicians providing clear, accurate communication.
- Ensure the information is accurately communicated and not summarized regarding the patients test results
- Perform a variety of translation services to assist non-English speaking patients
- Support clients in understanding results from clinical tests
- Provide supplemental, educational information and community resources
- Maintain ethical standards when interpreting
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Previous experience in healthcare setting
- High school diploma or equivalent – successful completion of translation competency testing in secondary language
Complete this employment form and email it to email@example.com with the subject line: “Spanish Interpreter Candidate: [your name]”
Other Job Openings:
- Administrative Assistant – Primary function: Acts as departmental timekeeper and provides a full range of administrative support to the department, including support to the departmental administrator. Maintain provider appointment, credentialing and separation process for the department and in conjunction with other staff members. View Job Description.
- Site Coordinator – Primary function: Will be responsible for the execution and coordination of all non-clinical daily activities of the COVID-19 community testing site, act as primary support for clinical activities, and take a leadership role in coordinating daily activities with city-wide leadership. Several positions available in various cities. View Job Description.
- Register Nurse – Primary function: Evaluation of the patient’s health status, estimate the level of health risk and inform/provide some form of feedback to patients to motivate behavior change to reduce health risks. These assessments will be done for COVID-19 and occur both in-person and telephonic. View Job Description.
- Physicians Assistant – Primary function: Will provide health care services to patients under the direction of a physician. PA’s are academically and clinically trained to perform many of the routine but time-consuming tasks that physicians usually do and are accountable for their own actions and accountable to their supervising physicians. View Job Description.