Administrative Assistant Job Description
Acts as departmental timekeeper and provides a full range of administrative support to the department, including support to departmental administrator. Maintain provider appointment, credentialing and separation process for the department and in conjunction with other staff members.
- Administrative support to Administrator and cross-coverage with other personnel when staff members as needed.
- Manages and participates in provider & locums credentialing appointment and separation process. Work with department members, medical staff and other appropriate personnel.
- Schedules meetings for administrator and administrative suite as necessary
- Manages travel and expense reimbursements
- Department timekeeping and related personnel functions as it relates to the hiring and separation process.
- Assists in tracking CRNA’s PARs along with Office Manager
- Schedules interviews and meetings
- Telephone coverage and reception for the administrative suite.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of ONSMS.
High School Diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred
Five years’ experience in a professional office setting and clinical experience preferred.