ONSMS is seeking a Vaccine Portal Patient Registrant/Scheduler
Vaccine Portal Patient Registrant/Scheduler Job Description
The Vaccine Portal Patient Registrant/Scheduler will interview, collect patient information, demographics, insurance and emergency contact information to ensure accuracy of information entered into the electronic personal health information system. Must have excellent customer service skills. Note: This is a temporary position through December 30, 2021.
- Efficiently and accurately enters data from electronic or paper formats into the lab system or other identified database systems.
- Maintains data entry requirements and follows data program techniques and procedures.
- Quickly identifies any discrepancies in demographics and resolves accurately
- Process reports as instructed to support for COVID-19 reporting
- Other data and operations, administrative duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to enter demographics information quickly and accurately.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Types and navigates computer quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Ability to work on-site at the COVID-19 testing sites
Complete this employment form and email it to email@example.com with the subject line: “Vaccine Portal Patient Registrant Candidate: [your name]”
Other Job Openings:
- Advanced Practice Provider: Responsible for providing clinical care in alignment with the mission of vaccine management protocols and accepted evidence-based guidelines and COVID19 testing. In addition, they will work with leadership on team performance toward quality and productivity outcomes, and any additional clinical outcome goals.
- Certified Medical Assistant: Certified Medical Assistant is asked to assist with registration of patients for COVID-19 vaccine administration/testing and inform/provide some form of feedback to patients to motivate behavior change to reduce health risks.
- EMT Paramedic: EMT/Paramedic will be on site during vaccination administration to assist patients if necessary for medical emergencies. EMT will deliver patient care, support and evaluate on the scene and transport to hospital if deemed necessary.
- Registered Nurse: Registered Nurses will provide vaccination and testing for our COVID19 clinical services. These services could be in an office setting or mobile unit.