ONSMS is seeking a Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse Job Description
Registered Nurses to provide vaccination and testing for our COVID19 clinical services. These services could be in an office setting or mobile unit. This position is a part of a response team providing nursing services. Proper PPE provided. Note: This is a temporary position through December 30, 2021.
- Collect patient health data
- Provides clinical intervention, case management, care coordination, referral and follow-up to individuals and families who are members of a vulnerable population and/or high-risk group
- Counsel and educate patient on treatment plans for patients seen in office
- Consult with physicians on treatment plans
- Administer test or vaccine for COVID19
- Assist individuals to identify their need for treatment programs in regards to hypertension and
- Analyze, review and judge situations to make the best decision based on the circumstances
- Other duties as assigned
- Current RN License
- One year of relevant and/or specialty experience preferred
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current TB or Chest X-Ray (if applicable)
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language
Complete this employment form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Registered Nurse Candidate: [your name]”
Other Job Openings:
- Advanced Practice Provider: Responsible for providing clinical care in alignment with the mission of vaccine management protocols and accepted evidence-based guidelines and COVID19 testing. In addition, they will work with leadership on team performance toward quality and productivity outcomes, and any additional clinical outcome goals.
- Certified Medical Assistant: Certified Medical Assistant is asked to assist with registration of patients for COVID-19 vaccine administration/testing and inform/provide some form of feedback to patients to motivate behavior change to reduce health risks.
- EMT Paramedic: EMT/Paramedic will be on site during vaccination administration to assist patients if necessary for medical emergencies. EMT will deliver patient care, support and evaluate on the scene and transport to hospital if deemed necessary.
- Patient Registrant and Scheduler: The Vaccine Portal Patient Registrant/Scheduler will interview, collect patient information, demographics, insurance and emergency contact information to ensure accuracy of information entered into the electronic personal health information system.