ONSMS is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Description
Old North State Medical Society is looking for an LPN to evaluate a patient’s health status, estimate the level of health risk and inform/provide some form of feedback to patients to motivate behavior change to reduce health risks. These assessments will be done for COVID-19 and occur in-person. Proper PPE provided.
- Assist individuals to identify and test for COVID19
- Other duties as assigned
- Current LPN License
- One year of relevant and/or specialty experience preferred
- Current BLS card (if applicable)
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current TB or Chest X-Ray (if applicable)
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language
Complete this employment form and email it to email@example.com with the subject line: “Licensed Practical Nurse Candidate: [your name]”
Other Job Openings:
- Site Coordinator – Primary function: Will be responsible for the execution and coordination of all non-clinical daily activities of the COVID-19 community testing site, act as primary support for clinical activities, and take a leadership role in coordinating daily activities with city-wide leadership. Several positions available in various cities. View Job Description.
- Patient Registrar – Primary function: Will will interview, collect patient information, demographics, insurance and emergency contact information to ensure accuracy of information entered into the electronic personal health information system. View Job Description.
- Certified Medical Assistant – Primary function: Assist with the registration of patients for COVID-19 Testing and inform/provide some form of feedback to patients to motivate behavior change to reduce health risks. View Job Description.