ONSMS is seeking a Vaccine Portal Patient Registrant/Scheduler
Vaccine Portal Patient Registrant/Scheduler Job Description
The Vaccine Portal Patient Registrant/Scheduler will interview, collect patient information, demographics, insurance and emergency contact information to ensure accuracy of information entered into the electronic personal health information system. Must have excellent customer service skills. Note: This is a temporary position through October, 2021.
- Efficiently and accurately enters data from electronic or paper formats into the lab system or other identified database systems.
- Maintains data entry requirements and follows data program techniques and procedures.
- Quickly identifies any discrepancies in demographics and resolves accurately
- Process reports as instructed to support for COVID-19 reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to enter demographics information quickly and accurately.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Types and navigates computer quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Ability to work on-site at the COVID-19 testing sites
- Ability to bend, pull, push, and lift up to 50 pounds