2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Question & Answer Panel:
January 20, 2021
Registration closes January 20th at 1:00pm
Notes on Registration:
- Click “Register Now”
- Click “Register” on Registration Page at Greensboro AHEC
- Must have an account with Greensboro AHEC in order to register
- Continue to Checkout Page
Old North State Medical Society’s COVID-19 Vaccine Question & Answer Panel
The Old North State Medical Society (ONSMS) and the Greensboro Area Health Education Center, part of the NCAHEC Program, are proud to provide this live web-based continuing education event.
This live webinar will give you the opportunity to have your COVID-19 vaccine questions answered by our expert panel.
Registered participants will receive an email survey before the webinar to submit their questions for the panelists.
Please register early to reserve your space. Registration will close at 1:00pm on January 20th. Zoom log-in instructions will be sent to all registered participants after registration closes.
Discuss COVID-19 vaccine questions submitted by participants.
Dates and Times
January 20, 2021 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
January 20, 2021 5:45 PM
- 6:00pm – Welcome
- Charlene Green, MD
- Michaux Kilpatrick, MD
- 6:05pm – COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 6:20pm – COVID-19 Vaccine Question & Answer Panel
- Stephaun Wallace, PhD, MS – Director of External Relations
- Fred Hutch – COVID-19 Prevention Trials Network; Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Global Health, University of Washington
- Giselle Corbie-Smith, MD, MSc – Kenan Distinguished Professor of Social Medicine; Director, Center for Health Equity Research; Professor, UNC-CH School of Medicine
- Pamela Oliver, MD – Executive Vice President, Novant Health; President, Novant Health Physician Network; OB/GYN Physician, Novant Health WomanCare
- Allison Mathews, PhD – Adjunct Associate Professor, Wake Forest University; Associate Director of Integrating Special Populations, Maya Angelou Center for Health Equity, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- 8:00pm – Adjourn