Administrative Assistant Job Description
Provides excellent communication skills to internal and external customers. Has the capacity to manage a full range of administrative support to the organization. Answers and directs phone calls, schedules meetings and appointments, email inquiries, orders office supplies and first point of contact for a range of stakeholders.
- Telephone coverage and reception for administrative suite
- Responsible for administrative support to office staff and personnel when needed
- Maintains inventories of equipment and supplies
- Processes and directs incoming mail
- Works closely with department members, medical staff and other appropriate personnel as necessary
- Schedules meetings for Project manager, Office manager or administrative suite as necessary
- Manages travel and expense reimbursements
- Department timekeeping and related personnel functions as it relates to the hiring and separation process
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of ONSMS
- Assists with other duties as directed by Leadership Team
- High School Diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred
- Two to Five years’ experience in a professional office setting and clinical experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with strong knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint